11x4 JXF Wooden Propeller made from German Beechwood finished to a high standard.
Machined using a CNC machine then manually finished by hand.
Primed and Glossed.
- JXF propellers are made with special aerodynamic shape and careful selection of raw materials to maintain higher efficiency in working condition with low noise.
- Each blade of JXF propeller is machined accurately in weight, blade angle, blade area, length and shape to maintain excellent static and dynamic balance and minimize the vibration.
- During the material selection, machining and quality check procedure, every JXF propeller must undertakes the static and dynamic test in tension and anti-deformation including the excess revolution test. Thus, every JXF propeller has a good rigidity and strength to ensure their safety.
- JXF propellers are made with ditital machines to maintain correct pitch and blade section. After machining, each propeller will be checked and hand worked again by experienced technicians to assure the best aerodynamic shape with greater thrust.
- JXF propellers are made of imported red beech wood and some special hard plywood with special treatment for better strength, rigidity and minimum deformation.
- Length: 11 inch
- Pitch: 4 inch
- Weight: 17g
- Hub Thickness: 12.1mm
- Hole Diameter: 6.2mm
11x4 JXF Wooden Propeller
- Brand: HY
- Product Code: 11x4 JXF Wooden Propeller SKU Style No. : HY6
- Availability: In Stock
- (Excl. VAT) £4.16