Frsky Redundancy Bus-
Frskys Redundancy Bus is a switchboard designed for the total management of servos with an emphasis on safety, the Redundancy Bus has a unique design that provides overload protection at each servo output to avoid damage from high current.
The Redundancy Bus can manage two batteries and fully supports Frskys S.Port telemetry system Ideal for Taranis Transmitters, it can also support up to two receivers with SBUS outputs.
- Possibility to connect up to 2 receivers with serial interface(SBUS).
- MPX battery input connector(s):2 battery inputs.
- 50Hz mode if servo outputs (10ms period) of Equal to the input of SBUS cycle.
- Support S.Port Telemetry sensors(Voltage,current,capacity measurement,overload indication)
- Easy settings of switching mode of servo outputs.
- Suitable for use with high voltage (HV) servos.
- Compact size for easy installation.
- Overload protection on each channel.
- Firmware update-able.
- Dimension 77x43x22mm
- Weight 37g
- Operating Temperature Range -20C up to +75C
- Recommended input voltage 4-8.4V
- Number of connectable accu cells 1-2 Lipos or 4-6 NIMH
Frsky Redundancy Bus
- Brand: FRSKY
- Product Code: Frsky Redundancy Bus SKU Style No. : FRSKY 42
- Availability: In Stock
- (Excl. VAT) £55.83